GFXrs Haven
Welcome to GFX Haven, Your Source for Graphics! We ask that you register to become part of this fantastic community!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain credits (which you can buy stuff with)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will Become Part Of The Community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GFXrs Haven
Welcome to GFX Haven, Your Source for Graphics! We ask that you register to become part of this fantastic community!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain credits (which you can buy stuff with)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
GFXrs Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What books can you recommend about layout and design?

3 posters

Go down

What books can you recommend about layout and design? Empty What books can you recommend about layout and design?

Post by harbinger Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:35 am

I'm planning to study how to layout and design books, magazines or any publication. Can you suggest books and e-books on this topic?
harbinger
harbinger

Back to top Go down

What books can you recommend about layout and design? Empty Re: What books can you recommend about layout and design?

Post by breetlee Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:13 am

I just wanted to bump this post, and second the notion that the spellbook layout needs an overhaul.

I want a clearly defined border around the circlular icon that represents the spell. This border has procedural coloring, which means it gets all the colors from the spellbooks it's from.
A fire spell would have a red border, an ice spell would have a blue. A fire and ice one would have red and blue.
breetlee
breetlee

Back to top Go down

What books can you recommend about layout and design? Empty Re: What books can you recommend about layout and design?

Post by Lolibills Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:22 am

I don't know any books. But I prefer watch some Linda tutorials. it might be help you
Lolibills
Lolibills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum